8 days to vacation and 13 days to New Year and I still have tons of cleanup to do!
What am I going with these scraps?! Most of them are too small to use. Luckily, I found one fast solution – use them to make a cushion! This tutorial is pretty useful.
The steps are pretty straightforward.
- Cut two square fabric pieces. Use a square cushion cover as guide for the size.
- With the correct sides facing each other, sew the ends but leave a 3-inch opening. Pull the correct sides outside through the opening.
- Start stuffing until… you’re happy with it.
- Sew the opening to close the cushion.
- Dress the cushion in a cushion cover.
#somethingnewfordes for December 18. 🙂